Important Information about the Williams-Sonoma Card Program: Offers may vary. Please review the below and the Terms and Conditions for the reward benefits (such as bonus points and how points are earned), interest rates and account fees and terms for this particular offer before applying.
The Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card is Issued by Barclays Bank Delaware
1. Offer subject to credit approval. Benefits will vary depending upon the card for which you are approved. Not everyone will qualify for the Visa Signature Card and its benefits. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you or you may receive a Visa Platinum Card, which has fewer benefits. See the Terms and Conditions for information about the account terms and benefits that will apply if you are not approved for the Visa Signature Card. This offer is available to new Cardmembers only. For information about rates, fees, other costs, and the reward program rules (including point accrual rate, bonus awards, etc.) and benefits associated with the use of the credit card program, please see the Terms and Conditions.
2. First Use Bonus Award: Cardmembers will receive a one-time bonus award of 2,500 points if a purchase posts to their Account (provided the transaction is not later rescinded or returned) after the Account is opened. Bonus Points will be posted at the close of the first billing statement after the initial qualifying purchase is made. First Use bonus Awards are limited to new Cardmembers only. Two thousand five hundred (2,500) Bonus Points can be redeemed for a twenty-five dollar ($25) Williams-Sonoma gift card.
3. Reserve Shipping: As a cardmember, you will receive free standard shipping on all eligible online purchases at Williams-Sonoma for 12 months via the Reserve shipping program. Use of Reserve shipping benefit requires the use of your Williams-Sonoma Visa Card. A promotion code and instructions to enroll in this benefit will be sent to you in the mail with your plastic credit card. Cardholders who are already Reserve members will receive a 12 month extension to their existing Reserve membership. Free standard shipping for the first year is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Williams-Sonoma Reserve® Program, as stated on Williams-Sonoma.com.
4. 10% off coupon: Each time a Cardmember spends twenty-five hundred dollars ($2,500) on the account, a ten percent (10%) off Coupon for a future Williams-Sonoma purchase will automatically be issued with the next statement. A maximum of four (4) coupons can be redeemed in any one billing cycle and coupons expire ninety (90) days from the date of issuance. In no event are Coupons or any part thereof convertible to cash or cash equivalent. Coupons shall have no cash or monetary value. Coupons may not be used to pay off or pay down any Barclays Account. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.
5. Statement Credit: Cardmembers may redeem points for a statement credit toward any eligible Williams-Sonoma transaction that posts to their Account. Eligible transactions are those defined as any Williams Sonoma purchase transaction that posts to the account within the last 90 days and is equal to or greater than $25. Gift Cards: Cardmembers may choose to redeem their points for a Williams Sonoma Gift card. Gift cards may be used for making purchases at stores in the United States & Puerto Rico, by phone or online with Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, pottery barn kids, PBteen, and west elm. Experiences: Offers are subject to change without notice. Each event includes access and participation as detailed by the concierge. For events with limited capacity, packages or tickets will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis, subject to availability. Due to the unique nature of these experiences, please contact the concierge at 888-647-3086 to assist you with experience redemption. Points will be deducted within 30 days from the date that the event was booked through the concierge. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.
6. Bridal Registry Points: Three (3) points will be awarded per every one dollar ($1) spent on items purchased from the cardmember's bridal registry; provided that the cardmember has linked their Williams-Sonoma Visa card account with their Williams-Sonoma registry account. Linking accounts can be completed at www.williams-sonoma.com/registry by logging into the Manage Registry page.